Brushed Bench Brackets System
Our Brushed Bench Brackets add a sophisticated dimension to your shower. Exquisite in their color depth, these elegant brackets are presented in nine colors specially curated for your timeless wellness spa retreat bathroom.
The pair of Brushed Bench Brackets is made of high-performance #304 stainless steel. They are individually finished by hand for a lightly brushed feel, before receiving our ultra-hard PVD (physical vapor deposition) finish. Elevate your restorative spa shower experience with a floating bench supported by our superbly crafted brackets finished in one of these rich, brushed colors.
Handcrafted in the USA. Pair with any HOLLSPA or Custom Benchtop, sold separately (starting at $400).
• Stainless steel, dual bracket design with concealed wall-mounting hardware.
• Bench brackets are adaptable to different bench widths and wall configurations.
• Supports 500 lbs. loads at the maximum bracket span configuration.
• All exposed components are corrosion resistant and suitable for wet environments.
• Bracket back-slope design of 1/4 inch per foot enhances both safety and comfort.
• Suitable for residential and commercial applications, directly to wood wall framing.
• Concealed mounting design requires access to wall framing.
• Pair of Brushed Brilliant Bench Brackets and Trim, in your color choice.
• Step 1 Rough-In Kit, with the concealed framing brackets and tile template guides. Install before the wall is closed and tiled.
• Step 2 Bench Bracket Kit, with the waterproofing silicone sealant. Apply after the wall is tiled and grouted.
• Step 3 Benchtop Installation Kit, with the epoxies required to attach your HOLLSPA or custom benchtop into the bench brackets. Use following bench bracket installation.
Items in Stock
Items in Stock
We stock Brushed Brilliant Brackets in Brass. Other finishes are special order with a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks. However, we sometimes have a small inventory of special colors in stock.
When out of stock, we will ship the Step 1 Rough-In Kit right away, so your installer can start the job and close the walls, tile, and grout.
To find out the current availability of a specific bracket color, please message us. We will be glad to check our inventory and promptly provide you this information!
Our Bench Brackets Systems ship from Maryland with FREE UPS Ground Service within the contiguous US states.
If your bracket color is not immediately available, we will automatically split the shipment at no charge to you. We will send you the Step 1 Rough-In Kit right away and will send you the brackets with the remaining of the mounting system as soon as they become available to ship.
Can’t wait for the UPS Ground Service? Upgrade the Step 1 Rough-In Kit shipment to Next Day or 2nd Day Air at checkout.
We offer custom colors and engraved logos/designs on all of our bench brackets. Please book one of our Complimentary Consultations so we can discuss your customization requirements.